Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! As mentioned in my profile, I have always "had a thing" for beauty products. Recently, I have learned that many of my favorite items contain ingredients that are pretty scary and harmful to our bodies! It was with dismay that I learned I needed healthy replacements for my tried and true favorites, but I knew it was time to "green up my act." I did not want to continue to use products that could be harming me.

So, I have simply made it my personal project to find products that are non-toxic AND fabulous. I have a great reason to try new items and discover new companies. (And if you know me, you know how much I love that!)

My goal with this blog is to share the treasures that I find along the way. If you, too, are trying to "green" up your act and want recommendations for great products, you have come to the right place!

No comments:

Post a Comment