Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil


The first product that I just HAVE to tell you about is Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil. Do not be fooled by its name, I believe Mama Bees will be happy to share. This oil absorbs right into your skin and leaves you smelling slightly like lemon drop candy. That fragrance actually comes from lemon oil. Delightful!

I have very sensitive skin that gets very dry and irritated in the wintertime. I am happy to report that the dry, itchy skin of winter has not reared its ugly head yet because it is no match for this oil. Our skin is more naturally inclined to absorb an oil than a lotion, so a little goes a long way.

The ingredient list reads like a recipe: lemon oil, almond oil, wheat germ oil, rosemary leaf extract, vitamin E...no scary stuff to be found. The price is right at roughly $8. I am no fortune teller, but you may be bidding "adios" to your favorite lotion after you try this amazing oil. I certainly did.

Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil can be purchased wherever you find other Burt's Bees products: Target, CVS, drugstore.com, and Burtsbees.com (just to name a few).

No comments:

Post a Comment