Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2011, a year in which I am hopeful I will update my blog more frequently (for all 3 of my readers). :)

If you are anything like me, you may have spent the last 2 weeks or so eating more delicious treats than you are apt to do the rest of the year.  I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and so many heavenly desserts abound during the holiday season that I go a little buck wild.  One can't feel beautiful while hopped up on sugar all the time, so after the New Year, I really need to hit the reset button and get back to my usual, reasonable eating habits.

If you could also use a little "reset" action, check out this detox eating plan I discovered last spring in Yoga Journal.  It is short term (3 days) and gently eliminates the accumulated toxins in your body through eating simple foods and avoiding caffeine, meat, and added sugar. Say "adios" to the holiday treats until next year and welcome your healthy eating habits back into your life. Your body will thank you! 

If you are hungry for more, you can also join the 21 Day Yoga Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment