Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pomega5 Lemongrass Clarifying Cleansing Bar

Oh, Pomega5 Lemongrass Clarifying Cleansing Bar, how do I love thee?  Let me count the ways:

1. You manage to blend some of my favorite foods (pomegranate and olive oil) to nourish my skin.
2. You smell delicious! (Thanks to eucalyptus and lemongrass essential oils.)
3. You adhere to the (stricter than the FDA)  regulations of the European Union.
4. You were created using organic and biodynamic ingredients exclusively.
5. You make my fair, acne-prone, super sensitive, extremely difficult and dare I say, "problematic" skin happy.
6. You're a multi-tasker! (The herbs along the side the bar can be used to exfoliate my skin.)
7. Your company participates in sustainable practices.
8. You last for a ridiculously LONG time. (5-6 months)
9. You travel well.
10. At $19.95/bar, I spend $4-$5 on facewash.  That's the least amount of money I've spent on a facewash ever!

Get your own bar at:
Isabella Catalog - One of my favorite web sites/catalogs. I wish I would have thought of it! 
Pomega5

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Meliss! I can't wait to try all the things you write about!

    ReplyDelete