Monday, May 30, 2011

Quick Tip for Peanut Butter Lovers

Happy Memorial Day!  A quick tip for all you lovers of organic peanut butter.  LOVE the flavor, but hate the mess?  Me too!  The natural separation of the peanut oil makes it nearly impossible to keep all of the oil IN the jar while stirring it well to blend.  If you are anything like me, more than a little peanut oil has dripped down the sides of the jar and possibly all over the counter every time...yikes!

Well, now you can save yourself the hassle (and clean up) by changing how you store the peanut butter.  A friend recommended I store the peanut butter jar UPSIDE DOWN after I stir it up.  I'm willing to try anything to prevent the peanut oil mess.  The fridge didn't work for me, so I tried storing it upside down.

Believe it or not, it works.  Stir your peanut butter really well the first time you open it, then store it upside down to enjoy creamy (or crunchy) blended peanut butter every time without any additives.  Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment