Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blogs I'm Loving Lately

I wanted to share two blogs I have been following and adoring recently. There's one for each of my favorite topics: clean beauty and clean eating.

Clean Beauty:
No More Dirty Looks
LOVE the writers shared passion for clean beauty and great products.  They are so into it (maybe even more than I am!), I know their recommendations are the real deal.  They haven't let me down yet and the community they have cultivated through their site is just as helpful as they are!

Clean Eating:
Kath Eats Real Food
I can't get enough of this blog! Kath Younger takes pictures of every meal she eats. I know, you're thinking, "won't that get old?" The answer: NOPE. Her pictures are so artful and her commentary entertaining. She eats whole, nutritious foods and displays how appealing, delicious and simple real food can be. I have been inspired by more than one of her meals and recipes. For example, I never thought to put peanut butter (or any other nut butter for that matter) on oatmeal before and now I don't know how I will ever eat oatmeal without it again! Seriously, you've got to try it and use her oatmeal recipe while you're at it. Thanks to her blog, I also have plenty of preparation options for all that okra building up in the freezer from our CSA!

No comments:

Post a Comment