Sunday, August 29, 2010

Daily Sun Protection - Solar Rx

I realize that summer is ending & my timing may be off with this post, but let's be real.  We need to wear sunscreen every day of the year.  Being extremely fair-skinned, I am painfully aware of this fact.

In my opinion, a daily moisturizer must have SPF 30 or higher, it must be friendly to sensitive skin, it better not clog my pores and it should absorb fully so I can apply makeup smoothly.

Now that I've added non toxic to my already strict criteria, I figured I might be searching forever.  Not so.  Enter Solar Rx.


Solar Rx delivers everything I require from a daily moisturizer and it was the first one that I tried!  It was developed to be gentle, therapeutic, and protective without artificial preservatives or harmful man-made chemicals.  Not to mention that it has ranked as the #1 safe sunscreen for the past three years in the annual Sunscreen Report by the EWG.

This moisturizer is a splurge.  It costs $26.95.  However, it lasts for quite a while.  You won't be needing to refill every month.  I bought a bottle in May and have only used a quarter of the bottle when I layer that stuff on every day. (I don't mess around with the sun.)  The best part of all is you can order a travel size for about $3 to try it out.  I love that!

I believe this is totally worth the price.  If you aren't sure, order a travel size and test it out.  You won't be sorry!

You can purchase Solar Rx at the following web sites:
Keys Soap
Organic Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment